Thursday 29 August 2013

Semester 1 ended!

Last published post was on May... I told myself not to abandon this, but still, couldn't make it... From a review of the first week in college, now the whole semester 1 is ended... Time really flies...

There are so many things happened in just these past 3 months. Make a lot of friends, get to know more on the society, learn to be independent, learn to be thrifty (still trying.... my very best.... ). Eva, Zard, Bryan, Seng, MC, Lydia, Mei Teng, these people are the one who support me throughout the semester. I think I would collapse without them... Of course, I am exceptionally close to that couple Eva and Zard and also Bryan because we usually are the last one who leave the college.

One week, 2 reports have to be submitted, one from chemistry and another one from biology. One week, 2 tutorial classes, one from chemistry and another one from biology TOO! Usually have to prepare beforehand for the tutorial classes. Conclusion, one week have to submit AT LEAST 4 homework. This doesn't include extra assignments, tests and quizzes... BUT I SURVIVED!

As usual, before you get into the sweet semester break, you have to endure the pain from semester examination! Past two weeks, I struggled 6 papers. Knocked out by pre-calculus... Have a strong feeling that the lecturer has the intention to make it so because we didn't do our assignment properly, which is true. Thank God that today, which I had the last paper is from Ms Selvi's Cells... Is the easiest paper among the 6, even easier than English....

Went to karaoke straight after our paper ended. Sang for 4 and a half hour! Happiest thing is that I get to sing Adele's < Make You Feel My Love >,  张惠妹《真实》, 信乐团 《千年之恋》!

Gonna miss my DamnCrazyBuddies throughout the semester break...

No comments:

Post a Comment