Sunday 28 April 2013

Mommy's 55th Birthday Celebration! ( Day 1)

This lovely old lady just turned into 55 years old today~ Haha, but actually we celebrated her birthday since yesterday till today, not forgetting Uncle David's 53rd birthday was celebrated too, even though his birthday is actually 30th April. So, maybe is a pre-birthday celebration for him? HAHA!

Few days ago, I decided to buy my favourite cake as mom's birthday cake, I know, being a little bit selfish here xDD But as what the chinese says: 己所不欲勿施于人, which means whatever you dislike, don't give it to people, so I am just practice this virtue by giving people what I like :) Hanish Vanilla is the flavour!

Actually the cakes were bought by Aunt Lai Foong, she wants to make it as a present to both mom and Uncle David. Another flavour of cake I bought (she bought) is Hazelnut World or something hazelnutty?? And then, because is mom's 55th birthday so instead of the normal, boring red candles, I purposely bought number-like candle~

Hanish Vanilla from DePastry! 
Yesterday, Aunt Lai Foong and Lai Wah were the chefs of the day! They cooked at least 5 dishes, and Aunt Lai Wah brought her own homemade pau too! Aunt Lai Ang also came for the dinner. Mom reached home quite late because got replacement class yesterday. By the time they were preparing for dinner, I was having my own sweet nappy time in the bedroom, and I knew mom was back the moment I heard endless laughter downstairs.... Typical Loo's laughter style! When that 4 ladies sat together, that chaotic laughter will come along too xDD

Cousin Yew's daughters, Chloe and Joey came too, as usual, their main purpose is the play with Willson. While we were eating, Chloe and Joey suddenly close their ears, I was like O.O what the hell? Then only they said that the adults are laughing too loud! LOL!

Then we cut cake, sing song, take lots of photos! Chit chat here and there, enjoying the gathering~ Most of them like Hanish Vanilla, I am glad that they like it! Basically the whole 'celebration' is about eating and having fun! Too bad, Bro Teng didn't get to attend because of having a dinner with his fellow alumni of LJMU with Wei Sin.
55 years old sister with 53 years old brother <3 td="">

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Then, after the dinner, I introduced Kaichou Wa Maid-sama to Sharon and she love it! HAHA! I feel so proud of turning her into a Maid-sama's fan! Sad thing is we were interrupted by the kids all the time... =.=!



No comments:

Post a Comment